1. The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can be read only on the target server.
2. To protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
2. Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator: to get access to personal data concerning you, to correct them, to remove them, to limit their processing, and to transfer the data.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to objection cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular, determination, investigation or defence of claims.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
6. In relation to you, actions may be taken involving automated decision making, including profiling, to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Administrator.
7. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
2. The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. In some cases, the website may save information facilitating the connection of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
1. Information on user behaviour on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
2. The Operator uses re-marketing techniques that allow matching advertising messages to the user's behaviour on the site, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data from the Operator is transferred to the advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is cookies enabled.
4. The operator applies a solution that tests users' behaviour by creating heat maps and recording behaviour on the website. This information is anonymised before it is sent to the service operator so that he does not know what natural person it concerns. In particular, the entered passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
5. The Operator applies a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We inform that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent you from the use of websites.
2. To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
3. Mobile devices: